Millhorn Group set up a trust for my elderly Father to avoid the expense of probate, but then failed to fulfill their fiduciary responsibility by ensuring my Father fully fund his trust.Its not a legal requirement, but there is little point to placing your estate in a Trust, if your assets are not protected by it.

They claim they tried to get him fund it, but when pressed, they were unable to produce documents to support that claim. Perhaps, it was all done over the phone. When my Father died, 80% of his estate required probate and Millhorn was set to charge us the statutory maximum % to clear up the mess they helped create. This fee was many times greater than the simple fee they would have earned by administering a fully funded Trust.

All perfectly legal, but hardly fair to the family. With little trouble we found another attorney.

We still went to probate, but for a fraction of the cost Millhorn wanted to charge us.Nice people, very professional, perhaps our case was the exception.

This person wrote the review because of bad quality at Millhorn Law Firm. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Millhorn Law Firm to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Millhorn Law Firm and millhorn law firm legal service for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Millhorn Law Firm?

Comments